The return of @JulieGrantyeah with a new band. Playing @HOS_Newcastle Saturday 10/3

Julie Grant Returns
With A New Sound
A New Band 
A New Attitude

Back in the early 90's, when I was a student blagging my way into gigs by giving out flyers for the old Riverside, I discovered, in my small way, Julie Grant. What I do remember is her soft vocals and semi autobiographical songs about things I had not had to face in my life but it helped me see another point of view. I saw her at small gigs and festivals and then she seemed to disappear along with many other interesting young musicians at the time.

But now Julie Grant is back: 



 


Heavenly vocals combined with strong melodies and semi autobiographical acoustic/electric songs, earned Julie Grant the much deserved title: “Best Voice in the North” by acclaimed publications such as: Guru Magazine, The Northern Echo and Paint It Red. Live television and radio performances, sold-out gigs, and personal in-store acoustic sets, saw CD and merchandising sales rocket, earning her a second title: “The North’s Finest Artist.” Her long overdue return to the music scene is something to be celebrated. The line-up may be new, but the songs and voice are as distinctive as ever. 

Julie and her band will be playing at Newcastle's Head Of Steam on Saturday March 10th, starting the night early at 6.10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shambolics KU, Stockton

A Man Called Adam - Legendary North-East Electronic Duo Announce New Album: ‘the Girl With A Hole In Her Heart’

"It Started With A Cracked Screen" Do your research about where NOT to go to get your phone or computer fixed #consumer #tech #mobilephone #repairs